Innovative design and first-class service. These qualities have earned JRS a reputation for excellence in the design and distribution of brand and private label amenities to the international hotel, hospitality, airline, and cruise ship industries.
Established in 1988, JRS Amenities is an international leader in providing upscale amenity brands, environmentally-friendly products, and innovative customized-designed solutions for our customers.
We search worldwide for new fragrances and cultural inspiration, hand-selecting colours, textures, and environmental innovations to create unique designs and formulations. JRS ensures exacting standards and uncompromised quality. Our belief in exceeding client expectations has been instilled in the hand-chosen JRS team.
With our exclusive, international collection of branded bath and body products (all offer co-logo capability), custom-designed programs and themed stock lines, we are committed to fulfilling your requests, from small orders to millions of pieces. Our high-quality amenities and accessories can help create that point of difference to your property.
Go Green – It’s the Right Thing to Do
For those interested in eco-friendly products, our natural green-base toiletries, alternative packaging solutions, accessories made from sustainable materials, and the award-winning Waste-Not-Basket recycling system are sure to provide fresh and stylish approaches to your environmental challenges. MOSAIC™, designed and developed by JRS Amenities, was the first luxury-focused amenity dispenser, introduced to the market in 2013.
- green-base formulations that avoid the use of synthetic colours, fragrances, parabens or surfactants sodium laureth or sodium laurel sulfate, and offer a gentle preservative complex of less than 1% concentration. We supply all our amenity brands in 5 litre or 1 gallon jugs;
- a collection of amenity dispensers with luxury brands from around the globe, featuring MOSAIC;
- therapeutic-grade essential oils and/or organic essential oils;
- sustainable packaging options include recycled paper, soy-based inks and elemental chlorine-free paperboard;
- personal care items such as shower caps, shoe polishers, toothbrushes and sewing kits using an alternative material called Plastarch (PSM) – a biodegradable resin composed of modified cornstarch and other biodegradable materials.
JRS Amenities is committed to environmental leadership – from our operations, to the design of products, the health and safety of our employees, partners and customers, and to the communities in which we operate. Let us help you find solutions that will work for you!
JRS enjoys working with top airlines and hotel properties worldwide. Following, please find a select list of clients we have had the pleasure of working with, among many others:
- Air Canada – Executive Class In-Flight Amenity Kits
- Austrian Airlines – Business Class In-Flight Amenity Kits
- Cathay Pacific Airways – First Class In-Flight Amenity Kits
- Saudi Airlines – Business Class In-Flight Amenity Kits and Lavatory Program
- TAAG Airlines – Business Class In-Flight Amenity Kits
- Thai Airways – Business Class In-Flight Amenity Kits and Lavatory Program
- WestJet – Business Class In-Flight Amenity Kits
- Baros, Maldives – In-Room Amenities
- Coquille Hotel – Relais & Chateau (France) – MOSAIC
- Crowne Plaza Hotels (China) – In-Room Amenities
- Dylan Hotel (NYC) – MOSAIC
- Espresso Hotel (Milan) – MOSAIC
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts – MOSAIC and assorted accessories
- Government Diplomatic Hotel (Hong Kong) – MOSAIC
- Grand Del Mar – Guest Room Amenities
- Hotel Albana (Zermatt, Switzerland) – MOSAIC
- Hotel Clermont (Atlanta) – MOSAIC
- JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts Worldwide – Guest Room Amenities
- Kurhotel Skodsburgh (Denmark) – MOSAIC
- Mandarin Oriental Hotels – In-Room Amenities
- Metro Hotel (San Francisco) – MOSAIC
- Ojai Valley Inn and Spa (Ojai, CA) – In-Room Amenities, Spa Bulk and Retail Program
- Pan Pacific Hotels – Recycling Baskets
- Rosedon Hotel (Bermuda) – MOSAIC
- Siloso Island Resort (Singapore) – MOSAIC
- The Lenox (Boston, MA) – MOSAIC
- The Opus (Vancouver, BC) – MOSAIC
- Vail Resorts – Waste-Not-Basket
- Vancouver Organizing Committee for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games (VANOC) – Recycling Baskets
and many more.
JRS is continually seeking new partners. Contact us if you:
- Are a regional distributor looking to expand your dispenser offerings into luxury properties. We work with a worldwide network of distributors and are always interested in working with new regional partners. Please feel free to contact us;
- Want an amenity program that reflects your property’s personality, brand and budget;
- Are an internationally-recognized skin-care or spa brand and want to increase the global availability of your products through the hospitality industry;
- Offer an environmental product that is ideal for hotels and resorts, and are seeking a broader market for these unique items.
8284 Sherbrooke St 2nd Floor, Vancouver, BC V5X 4R6